Help & InformationBack to Shop
The Linseed Farm are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please contact us using the details that can be found at the bottom of every page.
Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our Catalogue, and click the Buy button next to any items that you wish to buy. After you have finished your selection, click on "View Basket" and you can view your basket and then proceed to PayPal to make your payment.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Switch, Solo, Delta or Visa Electron. We do not charge for any item until it is ready to send. Back-ordered items are not charged until they are shipped.
Shipping And Handling
Postage of linseed oil for human consumption to UK destinations is by Royal Mail or courier at a flat rate. Save postage costs money by ordering sufficient supplies on a single order. International shipping rates are charged according to destination.
We deliver your order right away. We will normally send your order to you in 5 business days . International orders are generally received in under 10 days.
Tax Charges For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20 15% VAT is added where applicable. All other overseas orders are VAT free and you should click the exempt button to reduce VAT to zero .
Credit Card Security
All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
A full 14 day money back guarantee is offered with our products.
High Barn Oils do not disclose buyers' information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping basket once you have selected an item.
Returns at the discretion of the management.
Purchasing by Phone and from Website
- We will send out your order by first class post or overnight courier within two working days, however we aim to send out in one working day.
- We can accept orders for linseed oil, pods, linseed meal, linseeds themselves and other stationery items.
- These are dispatched via first class post or in the case of overweight items by courier to anywhere in the UK.
- Items sent Worldwide are dispatched in accordance with the country pricing displayed on the website at the time.
- For parcels over 2kg going to Northern Ireland, Channel Isles and Isle of Man or other off shore UK addresses please call 01403 730326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If our products are in anyway considered unsatisfactory by the purchaser we will fully refund the costs of the goods purchased.
- If we have sent you the wrong items, we will either arrange for the correct items to be sent, or we will arrange a full refund.
- If you wish to cancel an order we can only do it if it has not been dispatched.
- If we cannot fulfill your order we will fully refund the purchaser.