Terms & Conditions
The term "The Linseed Farm" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Linseed Farm, Muntham Home Farm, Barns Green, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 0NH. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Purchasing by Phone and from Website
- We will send out your order by first class post or overnight courier within two working days,
- However we aim to send out in one working day.
- We can accept orders for linseed oil, pods, linseed meal and other stationery items.
- These are dispatched via first class post or in the case of overweight items by courier to anywhere in the UK.
- Items sent Worldwide are dispatched in accordance with the country pricing displayed on the website at the time.
- For parcels over 2kg going to Northern Ireland, Channel Isles and Isle of Man or other off shore UK addresses please call 01403 730326 or email email@example.com
- If our products are in anyway considered unsatisfactory by the purchaser we will fully refund the costs of the goods purchased.
- If we have sent you the wrong items, we will either arrange for the correct items to be sent, or we will arrange a full refund.
- If you wish to cancel an order we can only do it if it has not been dispatched.
- If we cannot fulfil your order we will fully refund the purchaser.